Youth in Development Fellowship: Applications are invited from emerging civic leaders and social entrepreneurs for the Impact Toolbox Youth in Development Fellowship aimed at equipping the fellows with the skills and tools to lead social change initiatives effectively.
The fellows of Impact Toolbox YID engage in a transformative learning experience, where they hone their leadership skills and lead sustainable social change. Young leaders have the unique opportunity to learn directly from social change leaders with exceptional track records and academics worldwide.
Youth in Development Fellowship | DETAILS
The third cohort of the Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship is open to young African leaders involved in community development and achieving socio-economic development across different African communities. YID fellows come from different parts of Africa, transforming socio-economic landscapes and promoting equity, peace, and sustainable livelihood through their projects. Every year, Fellows are chosen from a pool of thousands of applicants.
To be eligible for the Youth in Development Fellowship, applicants must meet the requirements listed:
- Demonstrated interest in civic leadership and career in the social sector.
- Have an idea or initiatives for social change.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 on or before the application deadline.
- Be a citizen of an African country and must reside and work on the continent.
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Be available to complete all the weekly activities included in the six months duration of the fellowship.
- Investment Pitch Lab to position your Venture for Investments & Grant Funding.
- Mentorship Series and Peer collaboration with student entrepreneurs from top universities across North America.
- One-on-one coaching and interactions with top business experts and exceptional social entrepreneurs from across the world.
- Critical peer feedbacks, support and collaborations.
- Opportunity to apply for Impact Toolbox Prototype Fund & Connections to other funding opportunities.
- Pipeline for other prestigious professional development and investment opportunities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Youth in Development Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: December 8, 2021