Looking for financial backing to support your future endeavours abroad? Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity and apply for the MBA International Scholarship offered by the Wrexham Glyndwr University in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application has exclusively been made available for international students who wish to pursue the MBA programme at WGU. The scholarship winner will be awarded £2,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will cover an award amount of £2,000 in order to assist students to pursue a master’s degree at Wrexham Glyndwr University.
0 (0 votes)
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as professional courses.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research and career goals.
Application Deadline: All applications are expected to be received by the university by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s application portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progression so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62
Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £2,000 towards the cost of pursuing an MBA study programme.