Education is an investment in the future, and for students who can’t afford to do so, the University of Canberra has found a solution for them. The University of Canberra is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.This exciting opportunity is open to overseas students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for overseas applicants in Australia.
The University of Canberra (CAE) was established in 1967 and received university status in 1990. It is a public university with a strong reputation for excellent teaching. The University is dedicated to improving people’s lives and strengthening communities.
Why study at the University of Canberra? While studying at this university, students can enjoy the real-world work experience, internships, and clinical placements meaning UC students get a taste for their future careers, even before graduation. It is a hub of learning, practical courses, innovative research and new opportunities
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 9 October 2022.
- University: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Master’s degree in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Are a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Canberra will provide up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year