VACorps Business and Finance Internship for Graduate Students: Interested applicants are now able to apply for a number of business, finances and management internship opportunities available in South Africa for students and recent graduates.
Whether you are looking for experience in a fast-paced for-profit organization or would prefer to apply your knowledge and work for an organization that helps the underprivileged, VACorps will customize a business internship that will help you work towards your goals and objectives.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates students
Nationality: All Nationality
VACorps Business and Finance Internships | What to Expect
VACorps has partnered with companies within these industries and offers custom Financial Internships in Cape Town based on your goals and objectives. These include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Start-up Incubator Internships: Learn how incubator/accelerator funds make investment decisions and provide support to South Africa’s emerging businesses.
- Asset Management Internships: Private equity, venture capital, listed equity, fixed income, derivatives or real estate: See how emerging market asset managers research, value, allocate and invest in their assets of choice.
- Financial/Economic Research Internships: Intern at a research or consulting firm and gain perspective on how industry professionals research various assets, industries, and trends within an emerging economy.
To be eligible for VACorps Business and Finance Internships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate from a recognized institution
- B.Sc certificate in Business and Finance
- Business Internship Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
o Business Consulting
o Entrepreneurship and Start-Ups
o Real Estate
o Social Development
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Gain exposure to an emerging market economy: A Business and Finance Internship in Cape Town will allow you to network and learn from world-class financial professionals within an emerging market environment.
- Experience a unique business culture: You will be exposed to a dynamic business culture that is in many ways similar to developed economies, and in other ways a world apart.
- Work in a frontier market: Africa is widely considered to be the world’s last frontier market, and there are many South African companies at the forefront of this exciting space.
- Cutting edge Fin-tech Industry: The South African Banking and Financial Services Industry has been very quick to innovate and embrace the disruptive technologies that increase efficiencies and inclusivity of the poor and previously unbanked.
How-to-Apply: interested and eligible applicants can apply by filling the online application form on the application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified