Uppsala University is currently welcoming applications from eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Uppsala University for a chance to be awarded the Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available each year for fee-paying international students who are applying to an international Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Uppsala University, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken at: Uppsala University, Sweden.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for this scholarship, you must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University on universityadmissions.se within the application period. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice. The scholarship application period starts after this step.
To apply for the scholarships, you need to submit an online application form during the scholarship application period. Access to the application form will be available through the scholarship application process.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022