UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarship for International Students: University of the New South Wales is currently inviting students to apply for UNSW Arts, Architecture & Design Global Academic Scholarships.
The scholarship award is available to high school leavers, international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate program at the University. The University of the New South Wales, Australia awards several scholarships to international students at the commencing of an academic year.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Arts, Architecture & Design
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the UNSW Academic Scholarship for International Students;
- The award is available for undergraduate in various program offered by the University.
- Be an International Student, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of the New South Wales, Australia
- Must be completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program(in Sydney or off-shore) and;
- Undergraduate Offer (unconditional) in the Faculty of Arts, Architecture & Design
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UNSW’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- No separate scholarship application is required.
- Students completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program will automatically be considered for this Award.
- Each applicant will be assessed based on their UNSW Admissions Application. You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Architecture and
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The values of the UNSW Academic Scholarship for International Students include:
- Scholarship award of $5,000 for international students.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for this scholarship, are required to secure an offer of admission into an undergraduate programme of the university. Thereafter, students can proceed to the online application portal apply for the award.
Application Deadline: Updated Yearly