International students are invited to apply for the PhD international awards in Psychiatry to discover their underlying research potential and skills. The University of New South Wales is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.https://b180079128c6b0c30f8df57c11b7f6f7.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlStudents from any country are encouraged to apply for this funding opportunity. The successful PhD candidate is expected to hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours in neuroscience, neurobiology, biomedical science, or related disciplines.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why would like to study at University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It hosts global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow. The students at UNSW are taught in small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in psychiatry at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in histological techniques with knowledge of neuroanatomy, understanding of microscopy and/or working knowledge of molecular biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal or through the UAC portal. The applicants need to send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours in neuroscience, neurobiology, biomedical science or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
https://b180079128c6b0c30f8df57c11b7f6f7.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlThe applicants will be given a stipend of $28,092 per annum for up to 3 years to cover the cost of PhD studies at UNSW.