Are you ready to take your education to the next level? If so, you can apply for the International PhD Studentships funded by the University of Surrey and Techne.The main purpose of this programme is to provide full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university.
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. As a research-intensive higher education institution, it has been educating students since 1966. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and unique setting.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the greatest choice for you since it provides both a terrific learning environment and the resources you’ll need to achieve your long-term objectives. It will equip you with the tools and opportunities you’ll need to excel in your chosen field.Application Deadline: January 24, 2022
- University: University of Surrey and Techne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to the UK and international candidates. EU students are now classed as international students
- Studentships are open to students who have already started their doctoral study but must have at least 50% of the funded period of an AHRC award (usually 18 months full time) remaining at the time they start their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers you will need to complete an application form via the Techne portal for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at the time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The studentship programme will cover the full UK or international fee waiver and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609).