Torrens University is delighted to offer Business Merit International Scholarships for brilliant students. The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing chance for students in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 2012, Torrens University Australia is a private university in Australia. It is a high-quality undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research and specialised degree programs in a wide range of academic disciplines.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? You’ll have the opportunity to find a job that you enjoy and will be provided with everything you need to learn and succeed. Their positive approach to learning at Torrens University Australia is tailored to fit every lifestyle or life stage.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 25% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover 25 percent of your total course tuition for the successful candidates