Applications are being accepted from worldwide students for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships offered by the University of Stirling. These funding opportunities are available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Since 1967, the University of Stirling has been a highly regarded educational and research institution. It has five faculties, and its campus is regarded as one of the best in the UK. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university has always been committed to delivering high-quality education to students so that they can have a positive impact on the planet. Students may select from a number of study programmes in various fields of study.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Stirling will provide an award amount of £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees to the successful candidates.