Up to 10 fully-funded PhD studentships offered by the School of Computer Science at the University of Nottingham are now available and open to both International and Home students. Applications hereby are invited from interested and eligible candidates with good enough academic records.
These PhD studentships are highly competitive and fully funded for 3.5 years and include a (minimum) stipend of £15,609 per year and tuition fees starting on 1st October 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of (minimum) £15,609 per year and tuition fees
Number of Awards: Up to 10 fully-funded PhD
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International students
University of Nottingham Computer Science Scholarships 2022 | DETAILS
The topics for the studentships are open, but your research proposal should relate to the interests of one of the School’s research groups:
- Computational Optimisation and Learning Lab
- Computer Vision Lab
- Cyber Security
- Functional Programming
- Intelligent Modelling and Analysis
- Mixed Reality Lab
- Lab for Uncertainty in Data and Decision Making
To apply for the University of Nottingham School of Computer Science Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international student
- Applicants must have a Degree – 2:1 or masters in computer science or another relevant area
- International and EU equivalents – The University accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world. For information on entry requirements from your country, see country pages.
- English language requirements – IELTS – 6.5 (6.0 in each element), also accept other English language qualifications. This includes TOEFL iBT, Pearson PTE, GCSE, IB and O level English.
How-to-Apply: If you are interested in applying, please contact potential supervisors to discuss your research proposal, ensuring you state the studentship reference number SCI2041.
Do not submit your application via the My Nottingham platform without having confirmed support of a supervisor first.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2022