Education leads to the growth of one’s experience and understanding, skills, and personality. Keeping the importance of education in mind, the School of International Development is pleased to announce the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Latin America Students at the University of East Anglia.The scholarship programme aims to support students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree programme in the UK. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £6,000 during their study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This support will help you pursue a postgraduate degree by providing you with an amount of £6000.
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes. It is one of the world’s most excellent universities, with a beautiful campus, friendly communities, and employee support. It’s a leading university known for education and science excellence.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The University offers students a variety of opportunities to pursue their careers in education, society, and culture. Here, students have many opportunities in a dynamic field to develop their talents and develop a promising future in their fields of choice.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by May 31st, 2022
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and International Development
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £6000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in School of International Development, Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have taken admission to the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of a postgraduate degree at the University.
- Language Requirement: Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English language requirements at the University.
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £6000 to the successful applicants.