University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023: In this most unprecedented of years, the University of Birmingham is delighted to be offering a major new scholarship for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, aimed at supporting you to study at the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022/23. –
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education. Approximately 40 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships.
Study level: Masters
Number of Awards: 40 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: £10,000.
Nationality: International students
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 | DETAILS
In keeping with this tradition we are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters degrees during the 2022/23 academic year. The award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
In order to be eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
All taught Masters Programmes are eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate scholarships on offer.
Candidates must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the following countries:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply completing the online application form for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1)