Are you from an international student who is from a low income country? Do you wish to enrol for an undergraduate study at University College London (UCL)? Then apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023.
The UCL Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income background to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at UCL. The scholarship will provide over 30 scholarships covering full tuition fees & maintenance for Successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees & maintenance
Number of Awards: 30
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be from any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Must come from a low income background.
- Must have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Scholarship Value, Benefits and Duration
- There are up to 30 scholarships available for the 2022/23 academic session
- Ten (10) awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees.
- Tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 are to submit application for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants will be required to login to Portico with their normal details and proceed to click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding.
In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page and then find out which funds you are eligible to apply for by clicking ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’. Proceed to click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
Application Deadline: 29th April 2022 at 5pm BST