Tuition Scholarships for International Students at University of Lethbridge: Applications are currently invited from interested international students/domestic students/permanent residents for the University of Lethbridge Tuition Scholarships to study in Canada. These scholarships are offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research potential and/or aptitude in their field.
University of Lethbridge is an institution in Alberta – Canada with its main campus located in the city of Lethbridge, and combines breathtaking natural beauty with cutting edge learning and research facilities. With seven faculties and schools, the Lethbridge Campus offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs for all types of students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lethbridge
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s): University of Lethbridge, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $13,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students/Domestic students/ Permanent Resident.
Also, Check: Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University
University of Lethbridge Tuition Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
- Must be in good academic standing, minimum entrance GPA of 3.5
- Completed no more than 24 months or 48 months in the respective masters or doctoral program
- Graduate students enrolled in a thesis-based MA,MSc, MN, MFA, MMus or PhD program*
*students in the Math & Computer Science and Neuroscience Departments are not considered for this award but rather the U of L Graduate Research Award
- $13,000/4,000 (continuation) for international students
- $6,000/$2,000 (continuation) for domestic/permanent residents students
Recommended: A Guide to Preparing for An Educational-Work Career in Canada
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the University of Lethbridge tuition scholarships for international students to study in Canada should note that;
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to the graduate program
- Departmental Review Committees are encouraged to include their recommendations for this award in the review process of individuals’ application for admission
Application Deadline: No deadline.