TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships: Applications are invited from qualified students from Sub-Saharan Africa for the Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships to study at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarships are offered to offset full tuition fees for interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa. It provides a unique and rare opportunity to be enrolled in a master’s degree programme in one of the reputable institution across the globe.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Delft
Scholarship Type: Tuition waivers
Host Institution(s): Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (Below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be conditionally admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc Programmes.
- Must have obtained a GPS of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the eligible countries.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in oral and written English.
- The Masters thesis topic must relate to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft Global Intitiative
- Eligible countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- Contribution for the living expenses.
Apply for: KI Global Master’s Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships are to ensure that they are eligible and thereafter, complete their MSc application after checking the admission requirements.
Applicants can then proceed to upload the scholarship application form as well as two reference letters in PDF as one document. Upload the English language certificate.
N/B: To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline: 12 December 2021 (23:59 CET)