Highly talented candidates from all over the globe have an excellent opportunity to apply for the METU Study Grant at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary.The award is available for students who want to study the bachelor and master degree programs. The scholarship offers 500 EUR for these programs fee.
Budapest Metropolitan University is a private institute of higher education that was founded in 2000. It offers business, regular and special language special courses at the intermediate and advanced level.
Why study at Budapest Metropolitan University? This university provides both theoretical and practical knowledge for the students. Here they will get a high level of education in order to develop efficiency, competitiveness, quality and knowledge capital.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Budapest Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors or Masters program
- Award: 500 EUR per person
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the bachelors or masters degree program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The METU Study Grant can be awarded to those students who participate in a fee-paying, Bachelor’s or Master’s program and whose student status are not suspended (i.e. have active student status in the current semester).
- 2) Per semester and per class
- a) Per the mode of study – Full time
- b) Per faculty: HFTGK- including Commerce, Business and Tourism programs
- KMK: including Art and Social science programs
- Per the language of training: English (including all students studying in the English language, also Hungarian students)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants need to take admission in at the university. Thereafter, they should apply online for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Please make sure that you submit your application with all the necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: student with the highest corrected credit index and whose weighted grade point average (GPA) is at least a 4.5.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Budapest Metropolitan University.
Benefits: The successful students will get 500 EUR on their next tuition fee.