Global Profilers – Our client in the Telecommunications industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Sales Officer with Close Proximity to the Island
Location: Jakande, Lagos | Onsite
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies in the best possible manner and in such a way that the customer or client is completely convinced of making the purchase and are also satisfied with the products and services.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers through various means including business directories, targeted lists, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Will be provided company-issued “warm” leads, but the candidate will also be responsible for finding own leads through cold-calling, networking, etc.
- Emphasize product features, capabilities, and limitations based on analysis of customer’s needs.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services.
- Ability to close new leads through solution-selling to small, medium & large customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Foster relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation.
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals.
- Complete expense reports and sales reports.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments.
- Create sales material and customized presentations to present to customers.
- Complete online sales training to obtain solution-selling certifications.
- Continual education on new and existing products and services.
- First Degree in Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesperson.
- Well vast in sales, preferably with telecommunication products.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Good marketing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and management applications.
N75,000 – N100,000 (Monthly gross).
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via LinkedIn or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.