Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Coordinator – Wireline
Job ID: R77866
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
- Join our innovative Sales Team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
- Our team partners with cross-functional teams on inland or offshore rigs to add value to oil well extractions and provide support to the success of our field operations. Partner with the best
- You will be involved in planning and development for the overall sales strategy of your team. In a high-impact, ever-changing environment. you will work with other product teams.
- As a trusted leader, you’ll deliver successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, good relationships and thorough business understanding.
As a Technical Sales Coordinator-Wireline, you will be responsible for:
- Building and developing technical and commercial relationships with existing and new customers to deliver business financial targets.
- Promoting the business value proposition of Baker Hughes technology through identifying new markets and building key relationships.
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Working cross-functionally to improve workflow, efficiency and delivery, expanding the application portfolio in development.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals in conjunction with other teams to deliver new projects.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- Have 7 years of expertise in technical & commercial Sales, Marketing and Customer Support
- Have ability to negotiate towards win-win situations and find progressing opportunities.
- Have excellent leadership, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
- Have ability to build rapport and network across complex organizations and disciplines.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.