SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022/23: The SouthWestern University of Finance and Economics is pleased to announce the Chinese Government Scholarships for International students aimed at sponsoring outstanding international students to pursue graduate study in China. –
The scholarship seeks to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries. Interested international students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): SouthWestern University of Finance and Economics
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- Must be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Applicants applying for master’s degree program must be between 18-35 years old while applicants applying for a doctoral degree program be aged between 18-40 years.
- Applicants applying for English-taught program must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 are to apply online for admission into an eligible program at the University and thereafter submit an online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System.
- Passport photo taken within six months.
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate.
- Complete highest educational transcript.
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan or research proposal.
- Valid language certificate.
- First page of applicant’s international passport.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022