A global Telecommunications company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeks to engage the service of an astute Supply Chain Manager who will oversee international import activities and ensure items imported are both cost effective and of high quality. In addition, oversees the warehousing, stock movements and records.
- Prepare necessary documents such as Form M, Insurance Certificate, Bill of Lading or airway bill, Commercial or pro-forma invoices
- Work with the logistics agent, customs authority, bank (to provide the company with relevant documents)
- Synchronize all import activities and follow up to meet schedule.
- Be involved in local procurement of materials through bidding process.
- Oversees the stock movements and records.
- Oversees the warehousing aspects.
Academic / Professionals Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related course.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience with international procurement is a must (Importation).
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience in facilitating shipments across international borders.
- Experience with custom interactions.
- Proficient user of relevant software.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation, regulations, documentation necessary for importation of goods.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Diligent and proactive
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role as the subject of the email.