Get access to innovative career preparation, and world-class facilities in a cost-effective way with the help of the International Merit Scholarships offered at the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship award can be taken by international students that have applied for admission in a graduate programme at the SUNY Utica campus. The winning applicants will be evaluated based on their academic standing. Tuition fee coverage can be expected under the scholarship benefits.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at SUNY.
The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute is a public university globally recognized leader in higher education and technology innovation, research, and development. The institute has campuses in Marcy and Albany, New York. It ranks among the best national colleges.
Why choose to study at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute? SUNY Polytechnic Institute serves as an intellectually vibrant, creative, and stimulating environment for innovation, education, and outreach. It prepares its students to apply fundamental knowledge to challenges, complexities, and opportunities to advance our modern technological society.
Application Deadline: Graduate applications for the Fall and Spring semester must be submitted by 1st July and 1st December.
- University or Organization: State University of New York Polytechnic Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A graduate programme taught at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at the Utica campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applicants must be submitted via the application portal of the institute. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official college transcripts (all programs)
- FSA – 4 Financial Form
- Bank Statements
- GRE score report
- A letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based test score of 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – overall band score of 7.0
- PTE Academic (PTE) – Overall score of 65
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Total Score of 115
The candidates selected by the SUNY Polytechnic Institute will be provided this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the graduate programme undertaken.