Smart Rain is looking for deserving aspirants for its scholarship programme in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.The scholarship is open to all full-time students attending two-year or four-year American universities.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for applicants.
0 (0 votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? At Smart Rain, they are all about minimizing water consumption, keeping your property healthy, and cutting irrigation costs. In short, they’re focused on bringing value to your property
Application Deadline: December 5th For Fall: August 5
- University or Organization: Smart rain
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age or specified major requirement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Fall applicants will submit a one-minute video sharing their insights about why their community needs to be mindful of water consumption.
- Spring applicants will write an essay (500 words or less) on creative ways to reduce one’s water footprint.
- Upload a cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be known with the English language.
https://36d25061e527fa43d7fa6f2d783a0603.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlSmart rain will provide the award amount of $2000 for students.Two scholarships totaling $2,000 will be awarded annually. Each semester, one recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship to help pay for their educational expenses.