HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a player in the Real Estate industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be innovative, and skilled in building construction with a capacity to see a project from conception to completion.
- Carry out on-site research and data analysis (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Track development and create project status reports
- Prepare cost estimates and guarantee the availability of suitable supplies and tools
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team
- Oversee small-scale through large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Represent the Firm in contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields plus Coren Certification is compulsory
- 2 – 5 years’ proven experience in executing building construction projects and leading a construction team is required
- Excellent skills in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Excellent Project management and Site supervision skills.
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.