Shell, the global energy company, is currently offering the opportunity to young and energetic individuals to be trained as Reservoir Engineers to help develop game-changing solutions to some of the energy industry’s biggest challenges.
As a Reservoir Engineer with Shell you will be involved in transforming petro-physical and geological data into dynamic reservoir models. You will see your research make a real-world impact, as you work with some of the industry’s most advanced technologies.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Nigeria
Program Type: Career Development Opportunity
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Basic technical education/degree
Nationality: Any Nationality
Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering | What to Expect
Careers in Reservoir Engineering at Shell give you scope to deliver groundbreaking energy solutions that make a real difference and are among the most rewarding in the industry such as:
- Developing economically viable plans
- Forecasting oil and gas flow rates
- Projecting the number of wells needed to optimise recovery or
- Recommending well locations to achieve maximum efficiency
You could have the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects such as this if you embark on a career with Shell as a Reservoir Engineers.
To be eligible for the Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering, applicants should;
- Be a graduate or have a technical degree
- Be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- Be ready to continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel.
- Have the culture of teamwork, integration and inclusivity
How-to-Apply: To be part of the Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering, interested persons should apply through the Shell recruitment portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified