Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures – and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Knowledge Analyst, Development Impact
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s Social Impact Practice Area (SI PA) for the global health topic within the Development Impact (DI) sector, you will work in a growing global and entrepreneurial team, providing functional expertise and insights whilst working together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory.
- You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
- Additionally, you will support your topic in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets.
- You will work on commercialization efforts for the topic/sector, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications.
- As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
- Global health is a key priority to BCG’s SI PA agenda. We partner with leading global health organizations and foundations, such as GAVI or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to promote healthy lives for all. Together with our partners, our GH team define strategies to develop and deliver life-saving interventions to underserved populations.
- We also help improve our partners’ organizational effectiveness, so they are better equipped to achieve their goals of saving lives and improving health in the world’s poorest countries.
- Global Health sits under the broader Development Impact umbrella, which aims to contribute to progress on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in areas of most need by focusing on emerging markets (Africa, India and SEA), selling work on the world’s most pressing topics to aid agencies, foundations and governments, and investing to deliver impact at scale.
- SI PA – DI focus areas include global health and development, climate adaptation and resilience, women’s empowerment and education, employment and welfare, humanitarian response.
- BCG has a heritage and a commitment to Social Impact working at the intersection of private, public and social sectors. You can find more about BCG’s own sustainability ambition in BCG’s latest sustainability report A Time to Lead 2021.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Advanced Degree preferred).
- 1 – 2+ years of consulting experience in relevant global health, public health or donor agency required; candidates with consulting experience preferred.
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3 – 6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment.
You’re Good At:
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise.
- Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the global health topic based on different client contexts.
- You are curious and have Interest In further developing expertise In the Global Health space.
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working.
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas.
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity.
You’ll Work With:
- As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients.
- Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
- The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients.
- KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
- BCG’s Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information.
- KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online