Asian Institute of Technology is delighted to announce the SEC’88 International Scholarships to talented students for the academic year 2022-2023 in Thailand.
This scholarship is intended to support high-potential students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Structural Engineering at the institute.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for students to complete their master’s degree in the Thailand.
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international organization for higher education located in Khlong Luang, Thailand. The institute aims to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the region’s sustainable development. AIT ranks 2nd in Thailand in Engineering and Technology
Why choose the Asian Institute of Technology? This institute is an excellent place for international students because it has a robust global network of institutional partners worldwide. The mission of AIT in the context of the emerging environment is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2022 is the deadline to make an application for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any nationality
- Will study Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have enrolled in the Master’s degree programme online application form at the Asian Institute of Technology University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a GPA of 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have good written and spoken English, and if you wish to submit an official test score from an IELTS and AIT-EET Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
Asian Institute of Technology will provide the education fund to selected students to support their studies in Thailand.