Curtin University is offering students that want to pursue higher education by research in Australia a great opportunity by launching its School of Molecular and Life Sciences HDR Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Australian, New Zealander, and international students are offered this scholarship application towards a Doctor of Chemistry programme at Curtin University. The students must be enrolled, accepted, and meet the English requirements of the university to be eligible to win this scholarship covering a full tuition fee and a stipend of $29,000 per annum.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you with the financial help of $29,000 per annum.
0 (0 votes)
Ranking 34th in the Young University Rankings 2020, Curtin University is an Australian public research university that holds a future vision to change minds, lives, and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in teaching and research.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University is a universally recognized international leader in research and education. Curtin provides richly interactive and personalized learning experiences for the students, equipping them with leadership skills for the future and delivering outcomes of significant value to our communities locally, nationally, and globally.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship have now opened and will last until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: School of Molecular and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $29,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia as well as all other international countries including New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Doctor of Chemistry at the School of Molecular and Life Sciences at Curtin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be domestic or international students with a relevant bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the desired programme at Curtin via OASIS. To apply for the scholarship, students must submit the supporting documents via mail to Associate Professor Guohua Jia via email email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are expected to provide CV, English score, qualifications, publications, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be holding a Bachelor’s degree (first-class honors or upper second-class honors) in Chemistry, Materials Engineering, or related fields.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 79
The successfully selected candidate will receive a stipend valued at around $29,000 per annum along with tuition fee cover for up to 3 years of PhD study at Curtin University.