JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Electrical Wholesale
Locations: Ilorin – Kwara and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seeks to engage the service of a Sales Executive who will be responsible for the sales of Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Switchgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Should be able to sell Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Swicthgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Should be able to do complete market analysis and timely feedback to respective HOD/ Line Manager
- Should handle the business in Ilorin and Kaduna.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Should have a First Degree or it equivalent.
- Should have at least 3 – 4 years of experience in the sales of sell Inverters and batteries, electrical products such as Swicthgears, changeovers, Distribution Boards, Ceiling Fans, Switches and Sockets.
- Must have experience in sales of inverter batteries and electrical products
- Candidate should be either from electrical or inverter battery industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.