Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Customer Service Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will serve as the first line of contact for walk in customers. You will be responsible for welcoming guests and assisting them to find outfits that meet their needs.
- You will be required to adequately guide the customer through the store and convince them to make a purchase.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet customers, respond to questions and provide outstanding customer service.
- Take and manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Respond to online enquiries, process and fulfill order requests.
- Book shipments for delivery.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions & alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Guide and advise customers on product selection.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards throughout the sales floor.
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Generate sales leads & meet sales targets.
- Cross-sell products to increase sales.
- Ensure shopping experiences are memorable for all walk in customers.
- Assist customers in the fitting room.
- Anticipate customer needs and provide data for sales forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain sales records and reports for upper management.
- Monitor and analyze sales / market trends.
- Take daily stock count, monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor promptly.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness, health & safety regulations of the store daily.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as watching out for fraudulent acts.
- Stay on top of the latest fashion trends and styles.
- HND or BSC in any related discipline preferably marketing, business, and finance.
- 1 to 3 years experience in direct sales.
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Natural saleswoman man.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and amiable personality.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good networking, prospecting, and closing skills.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation & organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
N85,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.