Nectar Beauty Hub (NBH) is an indigenous company engaging in the marketing and distribution of beauty care products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This individual will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the company.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting and monitoring sales and marketing KPI’s to deliver company objectives.
- Working with sales executives on strategies to build the business.
- Analyzing the business and recommending best ways to drive sales
- Training the sales team on selling skills and fundamentals.
- Ensuring the sales team are sharing market and competitive data to aid company decision making process
- Generates sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets and opportunities.
- Day to day management of the Marketing team and ensuring they are executing plans, achieving KPIs to deliver company objectives
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and relevant content.
- Developing and implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategies and ensuring that all executions on product, pricing, promotions, mix, equity, digital, advertising best practices are in line with identified strategies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related field
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ experience working in Sales and marketing experience gained from a similar organization or within the FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Passionate, Integrity, Good analytical skills.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.