The South African Institute for Nuclear Technology and Sciences (SAINTS) in collaboration with the iThemba LABS a national facility of the National Research Foundation invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the SAINTS@tlabs Prestige Masters and Doctoral Scholarships.
With this call, the SAINTS is inviting outstanding students in the fields of Science and Engineering to apply for a fully-funded masters and doctoral scholarships for the 2022 academic session.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SAINTS and IThemba LABS
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Host Institution(s): South African Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: South Africans
SAINTS@tlabs Prestige Masters and Doctoral Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Prestige Masters and Doctoral Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Possess an above-average academic record, especially for the degree before the one planned to be pursued in 2022.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must register at a South African University for Full-time studies from 2022.
- Must be supervised/co-supervised by a staff member at iThemba LABS for studies commencing in 2022.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the SAINTS@tlabs Prestige Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2022 are to email the following documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the application deadline.
- Up to date CV
- Copy of full academic record.
- Copies of all degree/diploma certificates to date.
- Letter indicating selected research project, motivation for selecting the project, choice of institution to register for studies and career goals.
- Copy of ID document.
- Two letter of support
and the following as separate PDF file attachments:
- Copies of any research publications/reports authored or co-authored.
- Copies of dissertation (MSc) or mini-dissertation [BSc(Hons)/ BSc (Eng)]
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021