Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Rotary Scholarships in the Netherlands 2022. The scholarship is a strategic partnership between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
The scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Rotary Foundation, IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Rotary Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Rotary Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be interested in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2022.
- Search for your nearest Rotary club.
- Approach them and ask them if they will nominate you for a Rotary Scholarship.
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary Club.
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2022
- Outcome of the selection will be made known before 15th May 2022.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2022