The Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi has decided to offer international students that seek financial backing the RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The university will award this scholarship, which will cover tuition fees and provide a monthly allowance to international undergraduate or postgraduate students at RMUTT. Students must have attained the required GPA and language proficiency to be eligible.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Applicants from across the world will get to win up to full tuition fee in Thailand.
0 (0 votes)
The Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi was established in the Rajamangala University of Technology Act on 18 January 2005 by including two units together. The university provides professional higher education on science, technology, and innovation in preparation for Thailand.
Why choose the Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi? RMUTT is a leading technological university in Thailand (top 4) and ranked in the top 25 of ASEAN’s technological universities, which focuses on producing hands-on graduates meeting workforce demand in the Bio-Circular-Green Economy (BCG Model).Application Deadline: The applications process is ongoing and will close on 28th February 2022. Students are requested to apply by the deadline.
- University or Organization: Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and allowance
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate o postgraduate degree programmes offered at RMUTT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a TOEIC score of 650 or equivalent, or pass the Thai language exam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application process on the university website. To apply for the scholarship, students must scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate or Bachelor or Master degree
- Transcript of records/certification/ grading card
- Statement of purpose
- Photo page of passport
- 2 recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 PA or 75% or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 650
RMUTT will provide the selected students scholarships according to their achievements, i.e.:
- Full tuition fee coverage and miscellaneous expenses, Free accommodation, and Monthly allowance of Baht 2,500
- Full tuition fee coverage miscellaneous expenses and Free accommodation
- Full tuition fee coverage only