Scholarship assists degree students who want to pursue higher education with financial support. To cover study expenses, Ivey Business School is inviting students to apply for the Richard MSc Excellence Awards for 2021/2022. These awards are available to outstanding candidates from all around the world.This program’s objective is to help all the candidates explore the world of education. The scholarship will provide up to $20,000 to students who want to commence a master’s degree.
Ivey Business School at Western University, Canada’s use to provide the best staff and environment for all the students who are willing to deal with different leadership challenges. Broad research and business experience are some of the main motives of this university.
Why study at the University of Western Ontario? The university provides the most excellent classroom experience, furnishing students with the ability and capabilities through Case-Method Learning. Here students will get a great educational environment for their studies.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Western Ontario
- Department: The Richard Ivey Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: up to $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time student to deliver good academic results.
- Must have enrolled in the programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant first has to select the MSc program stream from the following: Business Analytics, Digital Management, or International Business intake to which you are applying. Note: Applicants may complete and submit only one application for one MSc awards stream.
- Supporting Documents: An undergraduate degree completed within the last two years is required. Online application, including completing the required written essay questions and video questions, unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required after you will receive an admissions offer. Applicants Resume (two-page maximum) and two references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English courses for most of the programs: GMAT: CMB-MG-69, GRE: 0290, TOEFL: 1602-02.
The University of Western Ontario will provide up to $20,000 to all the MSc program applicants on academic merit, leadership skills, and international engagement. It helps in motivating the students for fulfilling their dreams and career goals.