Dreamworks Direct is your number one online shopping site in Nigeria. We are an online store where you can purchase Authentic Mobile Computers, Electronics, Accessories, and Lifestyle Products at the most affordable prices with Premium Customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Replenishment Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for managing the flow of products from suppliers to stores and ensuring that shelves are stocked with the right items at the right time.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Maintaining the store and product conditions, placing security tags on products, and counting the number of items to arrive or leave the storeroom.
- Record which goods need replacing, in writing
- Stack the shelves and display areas neatly.
- The shelves must be restocked regularly to replace the goods bought by customers.
- This includes replenishing items that have sold out on the sales floor and clearly marking price changes on items.
- She/he will spend much of her/his time working in the backroom of a store, receiving and processing items as they arrive and preparing them for the sales floor.
- This includes performing tasks like putting security tags on merchandise and verifying that the correct number of items has arrived in each shipment.
- Determining which products are most likely to sell well based on seasonal trends and other factors
- Evaluating which items are selling well in order to determine whether to replenish stock or replace with new items
- Estimating how much inventory is needed to meet customer demand
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that new products are available to consumers in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in replenishment, inventory management, or a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to make independent decisions, excellence with critical thinking and judgement
- Collaborate effectively with customers both inside and outside the organization.
- Able to work under pressure and cope with high volume workload.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and PC skills (MS Office and Excel).
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.