The new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is now available for all new students commencing their studies in 2022 at the University. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. They are one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and their courses are in high demand. Their graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five of these awarded in the past six years.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? At this university, a student has many degrees and diploma courses in the field of Architecture, Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health and Community, Information Technology, and others.
- Applications Deadline: November 14, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business.
- Awards: Varies
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be enrolling in university for the first time in 2022 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- They must have achieved an unadjusted OP 1-5 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) in the event of a scholarship offer. This program is not aligned with other business degrees
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand, citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all four stages of the scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
How to Apply: You apply online through QTAC for admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
Ordering your preferences
Here’s a guide to ordering your preferences:
- Use your first and second preferences for your dream courses – the ones you really want to study.
- Use your third and fourth preferences for backup courses that you are interested in studying, but are less competitive for entry
- Use your fifth and sixth preferences for courses that you can study to get the help you get into the course you really want.
You’ll receive the following study expenses:
- A scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester installments* over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks, and living expenses
- Two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
Installments of $6,000 per semester are paid after the HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions.
Other benefits may include:
- Automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- Automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- Priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
- The opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- The opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program