Curacel is the No 1 Claims and Fraud detection Platform for African Insurers. 2.3 billion people all over the world are not protected from the risks they face in their daily life. These people try to build a successful life for themselves and their families, but any of those risks can set them back by years.
Curacel’s Mission is to change that by making it easy and pleasant to get risk protection anywhere, especially in the emerging markets. We are doing this by building Infrastructure. Since 2019, our claims platform has allowed 600+ hospitals and 10+ insurers from several African nation’s to speed up claims Processing by 70%, saving insurers 25% of previously lost revenue, that they can allocate to creating more Inclusive products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Your Objective Drive up and maintain the quality of our products
- How you’ll help us achieve it Day-to-day, you will be working as a core member of the product/engineering team as well as closely with stakeholders across customer success and sales teams.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, report and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Partaking in the development of other new and exciting products.
- Debug production issues across our products.
What it takes to succeed at this role:
- You have strong design and problem-solving skills.
- You have a good understanding of Domain Driven Design and OOP principles.
- You are innovative, push technical boundaries, and are excited to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- You can self-manage, and effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- You’re the kind of person who is eager and willing to learn a skill you don’t possess but is required to complete a task to get it done.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and a drive for self-development.
- You want to work in a fast-paced startup environment to build an exciting product
- Finally, you are a “Doer” with knowledge transfer skills
Our Tech Stack The more familiarity you have with our tech stack, the better! The technologies that we use include, but are not limited to:
- PHP, Laravel (Strong experience required).
- VueJs, AngularJs.
- React Native.
- MySql, MS SQL.
- AWS & GCP (nice to have).
- Docker, k8s (nice to have).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Our Recruitment Process
- Actual Coding Test (Could be Take home or Online )
- 2/3 Interviews