Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, godly, and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners. Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises of Nursery, Primary and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Teacher
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently in need of suitably qualified Teachers to teach in the following areas below:
- Primary School
- Basic 2- 4
- A Graduate with a B.Ed or any other educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with 2-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for teamwork with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.