A global Telecommunications company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a project engineer who will be responsible for supervising cellular site’s power operations.
- Supervise cellular site’s power operations.
- Conduct TSS (technical Site Survey).
- Supervise the contractors and vendors.
- Conduct preliminary and final acceptance tests.
- Diagnose of electrical or mechanical problems.
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Rectify failure within acceptable timeline to maintain high site’s SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements.
- Install new systems and technology.
- Inspect and test material and machinery for safety.
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment.
- Draft and submit reports.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with regional manager, project manager and operations manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Physics.
- IT skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Previous work experience with a multi-national company is an advantage
- Ethics & Integrity.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Independent, reliable, and flexible.
- Good relationships with employees and colleagues
Required Experience or familiarity with some of the following:
- Diesel Generators.
- Rectifiers Power Systems.
- Solar Systems.
- Sites Controllers.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role as the subject of the email.