At Sunny-Blue Integrated Consulting Services Limited is a licensed and authorized immigration consulting firm that provide a range of professional visa services to clients tailored to their individual needs. Drawing from our vast experience in immigration issues and its impacts on individual dreams, we focus on providing professional evaluation, guidance, and assistance to our clients through their immigration of Canada journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Transport staff and/or packages to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on time.
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
- Use navigation applications such as Google Maps to determine the best route.
- Interact with staff and clients professionally at all times.
- Maintenance of official vehicles and keeping them clean always.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
Requirements / Skill
- Holder of a National Diploma is an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license and at least 5 years of driving experience to perform the job safely.
- Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find locations.
- Good knowledge of the road network in Lagos.
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and clients.
- Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift luggage, packages and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from the vehicle.
- Age: 25 – 40 years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.