Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, Godly, and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners. Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises Nursery, Primary, and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher – Basic 1-5
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Graduate with a B.Ed or any other educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2-7 years of cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for teamwork with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.