To nurture a diverse, high-achieving cohort of students and support their education in the UK, the University of Nottingham is excitedly offering them the Postgraduate Taught Excellence in Computer Science Scholarships.
The scholarship applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023 by any home or international student to support the cost of postgraduate study in Computer Science at Nottingham.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine programme for applicants in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university dedicated to improving the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system. It is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why choose to study at the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham has a faculty that has constantly delivered outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their undisturbed attention to each student. The employability rate of students is boosted with degrees from the University of Nottingham and extreme support from the faculty that gives a kick-start to their careers.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship close on 3rd July 2022 for International and Home Students
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals and other international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Computer Science postgraduate taught degree programme offered at the University of Nottingham is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a Computer Science postgraduate taught degree and have been made an offer at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to make their admission applications online through the university portal. The scholarship application form is to be filled and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a CV and a detailed cover letter explaining suitability along with two short statements, one outlining why you wish to study Computer Science and what you plan to do with your degree, and a second statement of how you have used Computer Science so far.
- Admission Requirements: The students applying must have a 2:1 (or international equivalent) with an affinity for programming evidenced through the prior study of programming or practical experience detailed in the application. Prior study of programming modules is desirable, but not essential.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
- TOEFL iBT, GCSE, IB and O level English are also accepted.
The University of Nottingham will provide these scholarships to the selected students to cover the cost of the applied postgraduate programme.