The University of Gibraltar is inviting applicants for the Senior Lecturer Positions in Maritime Science – Engineering. The position is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is a perfect fit for an individual with a degree in a relevant engineering or Naval Architecture discipline plus industrial experience. The selected candidate can expect remuneration up to £37,137- £45,549 yearly.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at the University of Gibraltar.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Gibraltar is a degree-awarding higher education institution established by the Government of Gibraltar through the University of Gibraltar Act 2015. The university is committed to high-quality teaching and learning, world-leading research, academic freedom as well as the sustainable development of Gibraltar and its importance in the Mediterranean region.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Gibraltar? The University’s principal mission is to respond to current societal needs as well as shape personal and professional futures through the pursuit of education, training, and research. Partnerships with business, government, charitable foundations, healthcare, and educational institutions lie at the heart of the University’s mission.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Gibraltar
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £45,549
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- Eligible Countries: Students from within the territory and from overseas countries can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a senior lecturer position in Maritime Science programmes at the University of Gibraltar.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have up-to-date knowledge/experience in engineering or marine safety topics and teaching experience, preferably in a higher education institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. Students must submit the supporting documents to email@example.com to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide a CV and a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree in a relevant engineering or Naval Architecture discipline plus industrial experience or a level 5 qualification in Marine Engineering combined with recent nautical experience at a senior/management level.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language.
The selected candidates will be offered the position of Senior Lecturer – Maritime Science (Engineering) at the University of Gibraltar with remuneration up to £37,137- £45,549 yearly.