Are you interested to study how mitosis is controlled and why it is a fundamental goal of cell biology? If that intrigues you, you must apply for the PhD Studentships in Control of Mitosis in Calcium in Mammalian cells. The opportunity is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding scheme aims to cover the costs of studying for a PhD degree in the Biological and Medical Sciences at the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at the University of Liverpool. Both international and domestic are eligible and will receive an award of £24,250 and £4,500, respectively.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will provide £4,500 and £24,250 per year discounts to assist students to gain higher education.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. The university is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and making groundbreaking research.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is 3rd May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £24,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All students from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programmes in Biological and Medical Sciences at the University of Liverpool.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. All self-funded students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter headed paper
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
Home country and international candidates selected by the University of Liverpool will be provided £4,500 and £24,250 per year.