Want to take your career forward? Then, you must take a look at the Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships for domestic and international students offered by the University of Sydney. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship aims to support outstanding students who want to commence the Honors’, master’s, and PhD degree coursework in the Department of Anthropology at the University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international applicants in Australia.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s top 50 research universities. It is a public research university that believes in equal access to education and leadership that enhances the lives of those it serves.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The opportunities the University provides are endless and rewarding. The professors are accessible and open, and the teaching quality is excellent. To turn your concentration into considerable outer effect, you’ll engage with eminent professors, cutting-edge technology, and top researchers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 20 April 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors’, Masters, and PhD
- Award: Education award
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors’, Masters, and PhD degree programme in Anthropology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled to study within the Department of Anthropology at the University of Sydney in one of the following degrees:
- Honors’, Master of Arts (Research), Master of Philosophy, or PhD.
- Applicants must be applying for funding for the specified research project only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the University’s application portal at the University of Sydney. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- academic merit
- curriculum vitae
- Referee report from their academic supervisor in Anthropology,
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a first-class High school certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the University.
The University will provide all the following:
- The Scholarship is tenable for one year. The exact value of the Scholarship will be determined each year by the Selection Committee and outlined in the successful recipient’s Scholarship Offer Letter.
- The Scholarship value will be paid as a one-off payment after receiving the Scholarship Acceptance Form.
- The Scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funding.