Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Officer
Employment type: Full-time
Category: People Operations
- Assist in the development and implementation of the performance management system and performance relates issues
- Support the performance review process, coordinate post-appraisals meetings & ensure implementation of outcomes
- Coordinate performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employee
- Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees
- Track companywide employee performance data and deploy initiatives based on insight
- Support other People Operations activities as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to performance management
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution
- Experience managing performance management initiatives will be an added advantage
- Experience with the use and/or development of technology to support performance management is an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the healthcare space
- Work remotely
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online