Orange Corners Entrepreneurship Programme: Applications are invited from young Nigerian entrepreneurs for the entrepreneurship incubation programme of the Orange Corners an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
The programme’s goal is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria that will enable the youths to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Orange Corners Entrepreneurship Programme | DETAILS
The entrepreneurship programme provides young entrepreneurs access to a 6-month incubation programme and at the same time, build bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for Prototype development & testing
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants for the Orange Corners Entrepreneurship Programme must meet the following eligibility conditions to be considered:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Must be aged between 18-35 years.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Applicants will be selected based on:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Orange Corners Entrepreneurship Program are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2021