Lily Hospitals Limited established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Intern
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Internship
- All duties will be performed under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Work within the nursing process to provide direct nursing care to assigned patients. Serve as a role model to promote a positive work environment and quality patient care.
Key Result Areas
- Deliver safe, direct care to an assigned group of patients, under the supervision of an RN Preceptor
- Work within Hospitals, Nursing division and departmental policies.
- Use nursing processes to work in collaboration with the healthcare team, implementing and documenting individualized nursing plans of care incorporating age specific considerations, including discharge planning and patient/family teaching.
- Administer medication, including IV medication, via the Seven Rights; document and communicate clinical findings.
- Assist with special tests and procedures, ensure proper consent has been obtained.
- Assist with or institute emergency measures for sudden, adverse developments in patient.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable, and therapeutic environment for patients/families in accordance with Hospitals standards
- Minimum academic qualification of a Nursing Officer. (B.NSc).
- Must be licensed to practice Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
24th, January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.