The University of New South Wales is looking for the brightest future leaders for their New UNSW International Scholarships opportunities. These scholarships are Australia’s Global University Awards and the UNSW Global Academic Awards.These scholarship programs are offered to the most impressive international candidates to assist with their studies and kick-start their future.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for international students.
3 (1 vote)
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. At UNSW, they are proud of their wide range of teaching programs and high quality.
Why would you like to study at theUniversity of New South Wales? UNSW has strong regional and global engagement. UNSW Sydney is a state-of-the-art research, teaching, and innovation power plant.
Application Deadline: Students must have to submit their applications before November 30, 2021.
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this education award.
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program. Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing at UNSW.
- For UNSW Global Academic Award: Students who successfully complete a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program and intend to progress to a UNSW bachelor’s degree are eligible for the UNSW Global Academic Award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you’ll be automatically considered for this award.
- For UNSW Global Academic Award: Students completing UNSW Global’s Foundation Studies program will automatically be considered for this Award
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Benefits: The awards will be offered as one of the following:
- Offer 1: $5,000 for one year
- Offer 2: $10,000 for one year